Friday 15 December 2023

 Fun Friday!

On the last day of our school-wide food drive we had our "Great Can Race"


We had many generous donations of cans so we chose five to compete. We voted on which one we thought would win and talked about why.

We set up...
and off they went!

The winner rolled all the way to my desk!
After the can extravaganza, we each took one item of food and brought it to the table where the school is collecting. 

Kindness in action...
As we put our food down to share with others, we each left it with a kind thought for those who will receive the food. Here are some of those kind thoughts (I'm so proud...)

"I hope you enjoy this food."

"I hope this food helps you feel good."

"I love you."

Next week we will expand our kindness outside the classroom and into the school. Here are our ideas for The Five Days of Kindness next week. 

Each day next week we will be "kindness ninjas" and spread kindness around the school.

Our kindness jar is filling up!
I think we will fill it and get a kindness party next week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment