Monday 27 November 2023

 For Mindful Monday we looked at the book Charlotte and the Quiet Place

Most places in Charlotte's life are very loud! Charlotte needs to find a quiet place on the outside - so she can feel quiet on the inside.

We talked about how even if we can't be at or in our quiet place - we can go there in our imagination to help ourselves quiet down on the inside.





Where is your quiet place?
"In the fall when I go for a walk"
"My house is my quiet place."
"On the train when people are not talking."
"My room is my quiet place."


Our sound of the week is /f/









Our dramatic center this week is our Friendly Flower Shop.



The Ladybug group has such fun working at the Friendly Flower Shop today!

Each group will have an opportunity to enjoy this center throughout the week.








We read When We Are Kind and talked about the endless ways that we can be kind to one another.

We also talked about how being kind helps us too! When we are kind we feel joy and happiness.



I am kind when I tidy up.
I am kind when I help mom.
I am kind when I give my brother a hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment